Our blends are best stored in their original packets/tins as they are fully airtight when resealed. Please keep your tea out of direct heat and sunlight for maximum shelf life.
I purchased two different types of tea. Both are 50g but the packets are different sizes (or amount in the tins between 2 different blends dont look the same).
Our herbs for our Elementress Botanicals tea blends are accurately weighed and sold in 50g quantities for tins or 50g & 100g refill bags. Some of our blends (such as Gnome and Pheonix) are quite finely chopped herbs and spices, whereas some others, for example, Nymph and Ether, include larger bulkier leaves, herbs and botanicals. The bulk, weight and size of the different ingredients will change the size of packets required to accommodate different teas of the same weight.
Different teas are best brewed in different ways. Please see instructions on each tin for best infusion directions for each blend. It is also recommended to shake each tin/packet prior to each use to allow for most even distribution of ingredients.
For example, the Nymph blend turns a tinge of blue when infused, however, depth of colour depends on how much blue pea flower is in each teaspoon. Teapots are a great way to infuse the teas as it allows the ingredients room to expand and infuse.
- Please choose carefully as we are not required to provide a refund or replacement for change of mind.
- Items that are faulty or sent incorrectly can be returned and a replacement item of the original item purchased will be sent.
- No refunds will be offered unless the replacement item is not available.
- Original shipping charges are not refundable regardless of the reason for the return, however if we send a replacement for a faulty or incorrectly sent item, the shipping cost to send the replacement item will be refunded to you.
- Please contact us via email at email@example.com before returning any items
- Faulty and incorrect items requiring replacement, must be returned. When sending returns, please include a copy of the invoice or receipt you received with your order, with a note indicating the reason for the return, plus your return address. Make sure to pack any items returned in the condition and packaging in which they were originally sent. We cannot be held responsible for damage caused
- Please allow 5-10 business days for processing after we have received your return.